Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Playing with This & That



    Happy Thursday!  June Houck here with two quick cards.  

  I feel like I have neglected my Echo Park This & That collection.  As soon as I saw it at Shop Pumpkin Spice I had to buy it, but I have not played with it much.  I perused all of the papers and I really liked these two patterns together.  I started to make the "Grad" card, but I cut the polka dot paper larger than the floral...OOPS!...so I made the anniversary card with those two pieces.  Then I cut another piece of the floral for the "Grad" card and used a scrap of the polka dot for the smaller layer.

  The two brads on the anniversary card, the GRAD alpha stickers, and pennant flag element stickers are part of the This & That collection too.  For the banner I used charcoal baker's twine from The Twinery.  The stamped sentiment for the anniversary card is My Pink Stamper "From the Heart."

6 comments:

Tracy said...

beautiful cards June!

Saundra said...

This is beautiful, June! These papers are gorgeous!! ~Hugs!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

DIANA L. said...

So pretty. I just love the floral's in this set.

Court said...

LOVELY cards. I love the This and That collection too and have been neglecting it as well! Must get it out!

SugarGem said...

This is so cas AND elegant AND gorgeous. This paper collection is definitely one of my faves this year. Beautiful June.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine