Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JUNE 6, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** Yikes! Happy Birthday

Good morning Friends,

This is DIANA L. from DL.ART, thanks for dropping in here at Pumpkin Spice Blog.  I hope you are inspired today to create something you love. I am still in love with these papers from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic collection, these pattered papers are from the nutmeg pack. I am also using the My pink Stamper stamp set----------- Girly doodles I put two stamps together Yikes! and Happy Birthday. I thought it worked pretty good.  I fussy cut the flower out of the patterned paper and then embossed it. I used one of the brads from the Indie Chic collection, placing it in the center.

The ric-rac is from the March kit. The brown base card stock is Bazzill divine mocha. The twine is from the Twinery and comes in the May kit. I used colorbox ink, Espresso. This is an A2  size card




 Here is a close up of the flower I cut it out twice with two different colors of paper
Everything I used on this card can be purchased at shop pumpkin spice. By entering  the challenges here at SPS you have the opportunity to  become a guest designer for Shop Pumpkin Spice.

    girly sayings font
$16.50


 This is the paper I used it is part of the May kit from SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE

Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...I have this paper...but I haven't cracked it open yet... love it! Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

Great job Diana!

Carissa said...

Awesome card friend.

June Houck said...

Very pretty, Diana!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine