Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Echo Park - Boys Life

Echo Park A boys Life
Welcome today is A crazy Monday. Welcome to Shop Pumpkin Spice Post by Lezlye. Today I used Echo Park A Boys Life Papers, element  stickers and alpha stickers for my card. A very quick and easy card geared towards and big kid or Dad.













Thanks for stopping by today, so sorry I am late it has been a crazy weekend and I am trying to get all caught up...

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)

DIANA L. said...

Your card is awesome Lezlye. I Love it great papers and super fun design. You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Court said...

GREAT card Lezlye!!!

Saundra said...

Such a fun card, Lezlye!!

June Houck said...

Love your guy cards...and this one is another of my Lezlye favorites!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine