Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Dilly Dally with My Mind's Eye




    Hi, June Houck here with a little Friday inspiration using My Mind's Eye products.

  As soon as I saw the My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline" 6x6 pads available at Shop Pumpkin Spice, I purchased them.  I am particularly drawn to "Dilly Dally."  There are some collections of papers that really evolve into cards easily...this one works for me.  Do you recall my umbrella card?  I loved that one.  And my other butterfly card was quick and easy...and only used 1 sheet of 6x6.  I created today's card from some of the scraps from the umbrella card, plus a few other patterns in the collection.

  Both the glazed brad and the twine are also from My Mind's Eye; I am so glad that their products coordinate with older collections.  The twine is from the Lime Twist collection, and the brad is from Lost & Found Two.


  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Court said...

LOVE THIS CARD! It's so pretty and SO easy to replicate!

Lezlye said...

Gorgeous!! Love the use of all the pattern papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine