Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A card fit for a King...


  Happy Thursday!  This is June Houck of Simply Elegant Paper Crafts.

  What is that saying about the cobbler's children having no shoes?  Earlier this month I worked so hard making Father's Day cards to sell for the coffee shop but I didn't make Father's Day cards for my dh, my dad, and my f-i-l...

  I wanted to make a card "fit for a king", and I needed it quick, so I started perusing my monthly ShopPumpkinSpice kits.

  This is my sixth card that has emerged from my May Shop Pumpkin Spice kit!  It is soooooo yummy.  The My Mind's Eye Indie Chic brads, 6x6 Indie Chic "Nutmeg" papers, coordinating dot embossed blue Bazzill cards stock, and the Danish blue ribbon are all in the kit.  My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Birthday Crazy."

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...lovin' that paper and the stamp on the ribbon! Lee-Ann :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so nice June. I love this paper. I think I will order another set. The patterns all go so well.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine