Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our Girls with My Mind's Eye


Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!

You may have caught a glimpse of this layout over the weekend but I wanted to share it once again so you could see more of the detail.


This 12 x 12 layout was created with products found at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

I used My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine 12 x 12 cardstock. It is filled with beautiful designer papers. I love this gorgeous paper pack.


The banner was created with a Fiscars corner punch. I used My Mind's Eye Lime Twist ~ Happy Go Lucky "Together" alphabet stickers to spell out "Adore."  The Twinery Baker's Twine in Caribbean was the perfect match for this layout and banner.


For the title I used Cosmo Cricket Chipboard Letters in "Pink Oak." The doily is from the January Card Kit.  All the edges have been inked with Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye.


The pretty lacy border is created with the Matha Stewart Doily Punch I topped it with Webster Pages "Sunday Picnic" Desiger Trim. It is a perfect match and so beautiful!

I added  a My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose "So Sweet" sticker tag and a My Mind's Eye title card that I trimmed down to fit my layout.

I punch some Matha Stewart butterflies and embellished them with My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy "Tickled Pink" bling and "True Blue" bling.

I hope you liked my layout as much as I do and that you will join us in the challenge.

Head on over to the  Shop Pumpkin Spice store to see what's new! Make sure to check out the Pumpkin Spice Blog  throughout the week for lots of crafty inspiration!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!



3 comments:

The Country Life said...

OMG!! I LOVE your lo!! Absolutely adorable!! TFS!!:)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful LO! Love it =)

DIANA L. said...

great layout.
Super colors

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine