Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Little Boy Crazy

Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!
Both my sons will be having birthdays next week so I needed to make some masculine cards. I don't know about you, but masculine cards are not the easiest things for me to make. No worries, though!

Shop Pumpkin Spice carries many lines of designer papers and you are sure to find something masculine. For my card, I turned to SPS Boy Crazy card kit.


This card is for my younger son. He will be 20 years old so I didn't want the card to look juvenile.

All the papers I have used here, with the exception of the black and white, are found in the kit. The button is also in the kit. Another place this patterned paper can be found is from Echo Park's "A Boy's Life."


I used my Cricut Expression, Gypsy, and the Smiley Cards download to cut out this ipod. I used my Gypsy to hide the face so that I could use a Peachy Keen face.

I added some Twinery Baker's Twine in  Peapod and Lemondrop  and topped it off with a button that is found in the Boy Crazy kit. The sentiment is from the brand new My Pink Stamper's "Girly Doodles" set.

Head on over to Shop Pumpkin Spice to check out all the wonderful products Denine has to offer. You will not be disappointed.

For more pictures and details, you can visit my blog: Luv Scrapping Together.

Thanks for stopping today.
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Court said...

This is SOOO darling!!! Great job Saundra!

SugarGem said...

Hehe so fun.

June Houck said...

Cute, Saundra!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine