Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Indie Chic "Friend is a Gift" Card

Happy Monday crafty friends! It's Carissa again with another card post.

This month's card kit is called "Spicy Chic" using the new My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic" paper line. Everything in the kit is awesome and everything coordinates! Which is just what every paper crafter needs - matching paper, brads, buttons, and ribbon. Love it.

I created this "Friend is a Gift" card was made using the "Spicy Chic" card kit.


Supplies:

 2012 May - "Spicy Chic" Card Kit
found here for $15.95
Indie Chic 6x6 paper pad used
Indie Chic brads used

My Pink Stamper "Girly Sayings" stamp set
 **NEW** My Pink Stamper - Girly Sayings
found here for $16.50

Cricut cartridge "Flower Shoppe"

Have a crafty and inspired rest of the week. It is going to be beautiful outside this week and I plan on spending most of the week outside with the kiddos. 


3 comments:

Court said...

SOOO pretty!!!! Just lovely!

June Houck said...

Really fun, Carissa!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful. I love these papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine