Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This & That


Hi everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem with your Tuesday inspiration! Hope you all had a great weekend! I wanted to title this post Eggs-hausted! lol I am so tired from this weekend! We had Easter dinner at our house and it just really wore me out! We had a nice time, but I am glad I get to take a rest. Today I used my favorite new collection by Echo Park called This & That Graceful and the coordinating chipboard. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is simply adorable. I love this design

Court said...

FAB job my friend!!!

DIANA L. said...

Great color scheme. I love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine