Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother's Day Card with SPS's April Kit!

Courtney from Court's Crafts here with another card made with SPS's April Kit!

Well, Mothers Day is fast approaching and I wanted to make a special Mother's Day card for my mom.

I made this whole thing using SPS's April Kit (going fast! Make sure to pick yours up! It is PACKED with goodies!)

Don't forget to play in the April challenge for SPS where you could win May's kit! It will be BRAND new stuff! :)

I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day! The sun is shining here (finally) and the flowers are blooming! 



Items not in the kit that were used:

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Super duper pretty and cute! I love these pinwheels/quilt-style...brilliant, my friend.

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty and so perfect for a baby girl's nursery. The key and the lock are a super effect.
DIANA L.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine