Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Little Sweetness


Happy Tuesday everyone! It's Lenae here from SugarGem Today with a sweet little card for your Tuesday inspiration. I've been really loving making shaped cards lately. I used Echo Park This & That collection with my Scalloped circles and regular circles Spellbinders and some sweet Twinery Buttercream twine for this card.



Don't forget you still have time to enter in this months Pumpkin Spice Challenge right HERE! 
Thank you for stopping by!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card. The spellbinder shaped card is perfect

Court said...

TOtally beautiful card!

Lezlye said...

Love this Lenae!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine