Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Just because...

Just because........





Happy Monday Faithful and New Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Readers! It's  Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations day on the blog. I have created a little lovely card for you today using papers from the March Kit that sold out but lots of the papers are available individually here. Sentiment from this stamp set, can't wait to try the bear! The Aqua stripe paper is My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Black cardstock here I added some more of the same patterned paper inside. 


Butterfly Button, the twine was cream and I too an orange ink pad to it to color it orange to match my color scheme. I distressed the edges of the MME paper to give it a rustic feel.


Hope you had a great visit, be sure to check all the New things in the shop and the great deal on the Cameo ! I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

Court said...

Just because.. it's GORGEOUS!

Saundra said...

Lezlye, this is beautiful!!

June Houck said...

So pretty, L! Love those papers!!!

DIANA L. said...

Lezle, Beautiful card love the patterns.the crocheted flower is very pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine