Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Echo Park's "A Boy's Life"

Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing inspiration using products from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

I created a card using Echo Park's "A Boy's Life" 6x6 paper pad. This stack is filled with bright and colorful papers that I know I will use again and again.


I am so pleased with the way this card came out. It could be used as a birthday, congratulations, or encouragement card. Echo Park's "A Boy's Life" is filled with wonderful designs and I know I will get a lot of use out of this pad.

I used my Cricut Expression and my Gypsy to cut out my shapes. I then inked all my edges with Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye. I added some wooden buttons from my stash and inked them, also. I added The Twinery Twine in Pea Pod and Lemondrop to my buttons.

These items can be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice:

The Twinery Baker's Twine in Pea Pod and Lemondrop

Other items used:
Gypsy Wanderings ~ scalloped circle
Plantin Schoolbook ~ circle
Cricut Lite Chore Chart ~ stars
Ranger Distress Ink "Tea Dye"
buttons from my stash

Have you joined in the April challenge yet? If not there is still a few days left. You can see the post HERE.

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy Crafting!


1 comments:

Court said...

This card is SOOO beautiful!!! You did SUCH a fabulous job!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine