Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This and That Thank You


Hello and good Wednesday morning to you! Courtney from Court's Crafts here! Sorry this post is a bit late! We found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl and all the rest of the day's activities got eclipsed by dreaming about her! :) I actually finished this card on Monday - whoops! 

This is my Shop Pumpkin Spice post for the day and I wanted to share with you something girly! :) I got all the supplies there and they are linked below. Also, if you were in need of some MME yummy wonderful paper, check out the "new items" section and you will see some INCREDIBLE deals on a bulk of all their latest paper (pre-winter CHA). 

Also, don't forget about the challenge and the blog hop that happened! You could win April's kit! Feel free to read about it HERE

Anywho, onto the project! :) I am LOVING Echo Park's This and That Graceful line. I don't have Charming yet, but I see that in my future! Make sure to pick them up before they are gone! I got the Pumpkin Spice Paper Only Pack (no stickers or alphas. So if you want those plus the brads and the chipboard and layered chipboard, get the Complete Collection Kit!)! That way it comes with EVERYTHING!. I LOVE how she packages that together! 

Recipe:

5 comments:

Saundra said...

Congratulations Court!! Love the card and those papers are fabulous! ~Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Oh court congrats on baby girl. I have two daughters and they are so much fun. I hope she is as talented as Eric mother. I love this card

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations to you and Hans!!
I am so excited for you. What a beautiful card. I love the crown and the papers are super.
It came together very nicely.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

June Houck said...

Beautiful Court card! I adore that postage stamp base :)

Lezlye said...

Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine