Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Mini Album

Hey everyone!
Alyssa here from My Thoughts Exactly :) Happy Friday! Today I decided to make a cute little mini album using the Echo Park Springtime collection.

BE WARNED! This post is PACKED with pictures!! :P

I even have a video for you so you can get a good look at the album in action ;)

Ready? Here we go!



Here is the cover, I love this bicycle sticker from the Echo Park Springtime Element Stickers!


Here are pictures of all of the inside pages. i also have a quick video for you so hopefully you can get a better look. Each of the pages is also a pocket to tuck mementos into!!





On a few pages you will see I used Spring sentiments from the My Thoughts Exactly Easter Greetings stamp set :)



And here is a quick little video for you! Enjoy :)






So what do you think? I'm looking forward to loading this album up with fun springtime pictures :)



Want to grab all of these wonderful goodies for yourself? Here are the links so you can grab everything you need right from Shop Pumpkin Spice!



Supplies:

Papers:

Stickers:

Stamps:

Tools:


Have a wonderful day!

<3 Alyssa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome. Thanks for showing us a great technique

Court said...

GREAT job Alyssa!!! What a sweet album! June and I were playing with this paper the other day too! It's just "that time of year" I suppose! :) :) :)

Court said...

GREAT job Alyssa!!! What a sweet album! June and I were playing with this paper the other day too! It's just "that time of year" I suppose! :) :) :)

SugarGem said...

This turned out so perfect. That paper couldn't be any cuter.

Saundra said...

What a fun album, Alyssa! Love the springtime papers!

DIANA L. said...

Your album is so happy I love all the spring colors and the fun elements.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlason.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine