Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sew Graceful

Hi everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem
with your Tuesday inspiration.

WOW have you seen the
It is so beautiful. It has inspired me more than any other collection before!
Today I made a slider card with the
I made this slider into an SVG for quick and easy interactive cards.

Hope it inspires you as much as it has inspired me!





The button card is one of the journal cards included in the kit. I used a 1" circle punch to cut out the little circles from the 6x6 stack. Then turned them into cute little buttons. The crinkle ribbon is from this kit. The sentiment says "Thank you sew much for your kindness" from My Thoughts Exactly Many Thanks Set, I thought it was perfect with this button card.
The Slider SVG can be found on my blog.
Don't forget you still have time to enter this months challenge. You can find it right here.
Plus don't miss out on the March Card Kit! It is PACKED with goodies!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh This is too cute. I have never seen the slider card it is really adorable.

hugs

June Houck said...

Ekk, Lenae, this is one of the most creative (and prettiest) easel cards ever!!! LOVE your card, Sweetie :)

Saundra said...

This is wonderful, Lenae! I love this. It turned out so pretty! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Court said...

SO SO SO SO SO love this card!!!

girlia said...

Love this card

DIANA L. said...

Love the card. You did a super job!I am inspired and might need this & that.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine