Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little of This and That

Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together.

Today I have a card for you created from Echo Park's This & That Collection. Staying with this month's theme I went a little masculine. Using these Echo Park papers makes it quite easy to put a more masculine look together.


Just a few punches, chipboard, and some twill in Oatmeal and I was all set. To set everything off, I added a little distress ink. This was a super easy and quick card.

All of these items can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice and the prices are always at least 30% off retail. How wonderful is that!

Here are the direct links to the items used:



Come back tomorrow for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Court said...

Very sweet card. I know a friend who could really use this message right now. I might have to scrap lift it and send it to her!

Lezlye said...

Great Card Saundra.

DIANA L. said...

Very nice card love all the different patterns.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine