Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

You and Me ~ MME Lime Twist

Hi there! It's Saundra from Luv Scrapping Together.

For today's project I created a layout using My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" Collection Kit. Using a kit makes putting together a fabulous project so easy.


All of the elements on this layout is in the collection kit but you can also buy just the elements you want from Shop Pumpkin Spice.


Here I am showing you a bit of the dimension that I created on the layout. The sticker elements made it easy to add a little sentiment to this journaling tag.


For my banner I braided 3 strands of MME baker's twine. I then added the You and Me stickers that I adhered to cardstock and then cut. I popped these with pop dots.


I added the transparency to the backside of my frame. I let the top open so that I can add a photo later.


You can find all of this at Shop Pumpkin Spice:


Stop by my blog sometime. I'd love to hear from you! You can visit me here: Luv Scrapping Together

I will see you Saturday for the February Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!








4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty and feminine I just love the papers you used and the design is so fun

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

SugarGem said...

Wow I absolutely love love love this. Gorgeous!

girlia said...

Lovely LO

Tammy said...

I had always wondered the best way to use a transparency---:)----I love the composition, color combos---the creativity!!!! Uber job!!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine