Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bundle of Joy!


Hello and happy Wednesday! Courtney here from Court's Crafts and I am going to share with you another card I made using the Shop Pumpkin Spice February Kit! 

I wanted to show how diverse the kit can be so I made this baby card. My mom thought it was a swimsuit! I laughed thinking to myself that I sometimes still feel like a 3 year old showing her my crayon drawings... "That's a beautiful bird." - "Mom, that's a TREE!" haha. 



I got the design idea from this card HERE. In two weeks I'll show you how I totally cased that card. :)


Recipe:

6 comments:

girlia said...

cute

Lezlye said...

Love it Court... :)

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Court. I know that feeling"3" I still feel that way with my mom. I might need that stamp set. You did a great job showcasing the kit and mps stamp set

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a cute card and too funny about your mom. :0)

June Houck said...

Darling cards!!!

SugarGem said...

Court this is so sweet and darling.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine