Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Scrapbook Layout For Coltyn

A Scrapbook Layout for Coltyn




Hi Everyone! Lezlye here from Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations. I'm so excited today because this is my first official blog post for Shop Pumpkin Spice!


I am also excited because my brother is finally a Father! So, I get to be the doting Auntie! That is why I chose to  make a Scrapbook Layout, in anticipation of all the photo's that I will be taking of Coltyn. I  used some lovely papers  from My Minds Eye.





Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes for Circles
Cricut Cartridge A Child's Year for Stars
My Minds Eye Papers  Fine and Dandy
Tickled Pink "Radient"
True Blue "Pleasant"
Tickled Pink "Adorned"
Papers can be found here
Coordinations Cardstock- here
Cardstock here
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms

This is my go-to layout when I want to use a mixture of patterned papers. You cant add as much or as little to the page as you like and it always looks good! Thanks for stopping by  the blog today, check out the card kit it's new, ( hope there's some left) . 

Have a great Day!
Thank you for Supporting Shop Pumpkin Spice!

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Lezlye, this is perfect, sweet, and adorable. Congratulations, Auntie L!

Court said...

This is just DARLING! Congratulations Auntie!

Saundra said...

This turned out great, Lezlye! Love the papers and layout! Congratulaions!

girlia said...

so cute

DIANA L. said...

Nice, love the paper choices.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine