Good Wednesday morning to all of you!!!
Courtney here from Court's Crafts!
Make sure to check back into the Shop Pumpkin Spice store and the blog because there will be a BIG reveal for next month's kit! I am super excited about it!
Make sure to get the Echo Park Paper: Yours Truly (linked below) before it is gone gone gone! I am having a blast with this line and you will see I have more projects made with it coming up! :) Make sure to get the solids along with your collection pack because I think they are super helpful to go with the patterns. I used the black, pink, AND red on this card! I think it really helps it come together (I ordered two of each solid just to make sure I had enough!)
- Patterned Paper: Echo Park Paper: Yours Truly™
- Solid Paper: Echo Park Paper: Yours Truly™
- My Pink Stamper: Flowers and Friendship™
- My Pink Stamper: From the Heart™ (the ampersand came from the phrase "I'll love you forever & always")
- Brads: My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Blush "Favorite" Brads™
- Stickles in Black Diamond™(on the key hole)
- White Gel Pen
- Back pen
- ATG Tape ($3.89 for two rolls!)
- Ink: Colorbox in black
- Ribbon: Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Ivory