Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, December 30, 2011

You make me BLUSH

Hi everyone!  Wow, it's almost the last day of 2011! Ann here with my last SPS post for the year :)

Hopefully you have all had a wonderful year and can reflect on all the good things that have happened.  I just wanted to remind you one last time about the December kit for SPS (as if I haven't mentioned it enough time already).  Take a look at the projects below using supplies from the kit!

(also includes detailed instructions to make each project!)

I also have one last quick card to share with you.  This one uses papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 Blush 6x6 paper pad.  The brad is from the "Beautiful Girl Brads" from the same collection.  The circle sentiment stamp is from the Whimsy Stamps Love Letter Seals set.  The edges were distressed a bit and the (messy) pearls were done using Ranger Liquid Pearls.


I hope everyone has a fantastic new year!!


6 comments:

Saundra said...

Beautiful card, Ann!

Scrapbookingbyleann said...

Love the card & all the projects! They totally rock! :)

DIANA L. said...

All the cards are beautiful.
DIANA L.

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the gift bag!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fab kit--I really hope to find more time to use kits in 2012! That's my goal:)

And your last card for 2011 is AMAZING--love the papers and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ribbon! BEAUTIFUL:)

Jessica Pascarella said...

Great projects!I love Echo Park!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine