Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sydney's Shadow Box


Hello and good Wednesday morning to you! It's me, Courtney from Court's Crafts and I am here to share my Pumpkin Spice post of the day! 

This was made for my 6 year old niece (well technically my 2nd cousin, but we're more like sisters). I decided I wanted to make her something for her room so I used her monogram to make this shadow box wall hanging! It's my first one and I hope you like it! :) 

The light was so wrong to take these photos, but I did my best! 


 I used my Xyron to glitter the vellum butterfly wings.


Recipe:




I also made this for the My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge. I'm not sure they will let it in since it isn't a "card", but I made it from this sketch so it should still be credited! :) 



6 comments:

Saundra said...

This is beautiful, Court!

Hugs,
Saundra

June Houck said...

wow wow wow! Court, your shadow box is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the patterned paper and the glittered Butterfly's! Thanks for sharing!

Raechelle Bellus said...

such a pretty project!

SugarGem said...

So pretty.

scrappingmamma said...

Beautifully decorated box.. Thank-you for sharing your very creative talent.
Scrappingmamma~

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine