Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope all of your shopping is done! :) I'm in Idaho right now and we are hoping for more snow!!! :) 

This is Court from Court's Crafts with my Shop Pumpkin Spice post for this fabulous Wednesday. :) 

Recipe:
Cartridge: Paper Trimmings™ (Cricut Circle Exclusive)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Times and Seasons
Clear Snap Glue Gloss (what I used to draw the lines to put the glitter on)
White Gel Pen
Foam Dimensional Tape by Imaginisce in White™
Ink: Momento in Rich Cocoa and Colorbox in Black (I need a new black desperately! haha)
Crinkled Ribbon: Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Old Navy (LOVE this color! Let her know I sent you please!)
Glitter: Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter™

5 comments:

Scrapbookingbyleann said...

Pretty card ~ love how you used the twine to hang the ornaments. :)

June Houck said...

Oh you clever girl; you have already used Paper Trimmings!!!! Cute card, Court :)

Saundra said...

Very pretty! I love the colors!

Hugs :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the layout!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine