Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, November 11, 2011

True Friend - Quick Card

Hello Friends,


Today is my day to post on "The Bug Bytes".  Pam is such a sweetie and has gathered a wonderful group of women together for her design team.  The talent is abundant and so varied in all the art techniques.  I just love popping in to see what wonderful creation is on display.

I put together a humble little card for a friend.  She is always there with a shoulder for me.  My shoulders have been a little weak the past few weeks, so her strength is so very appreciated. 




I have really started enjoying The Twinery twine.  Just love it!

Recipe:
Echo Park - Borders, Journal Card and Solid.
The Twinery - Blossom
Fiskar - True Friend stamp
Colorbox - Cateye - Olive (i think)

Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my posting today.  I hope you got a 'smile' out of something you saw or got some inspiration to go do something crafty. 

 

2 comments:

papillon digital design said...

very cute card Denine. Love it and yep I love twines too - the readymade ones and the ones I like making using sharpie and copic.TFS

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, Denine!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine