Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shop Pumkin Spice for your Echo Park papers!

  Hello!  June Houck here with your Thursday inspiration.  I made this for my Thursday inspiration at ShopPumpkinSpice.  I challenged myself to use the stickers in the collection, since I rarely do that.  All of the papers and stickers are in the Echo Park "Country Drive" collection.  I wanted a break from making autumn/Christmas cards, so I chose this cheery collection to work with.  I used my Imaginisce i-rock tool to add gems to the flower centers.

  Please come back for the ShopPumpkinSpice monthly blog hop (begins Saturday, November 5th.)  I have been working on something special :)


  Happy Thursday!  
        June

Hello Friends, Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my posting today.  I hope you got a 'smile' out of something you saw or got some inspiration to go do something crafty. 

4 comments:

Saundra said...

I just put in an order for some Echo Park papers and MME papers last night! I love the prices!

You card is beautiful, June!!

Crazie Kat said...

This is a lovely card and a breath of spring.

Windy Hills said...

Beautiful card and to think, spring is only five months away.

1heart4stamping said...

I love the tiny flowers and the color combination. Another pretty card from June!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine