Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reindeer card using Season's Greetings by Echo Park


Courtney from Court's Crafts

Good Wednesday morning to you all!!!! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!!! 

Today I am sharing with you my Shop Pumpkin Spice card! I really like it for some reason and I hope you do too!!! 

The reindeer are embossed. It's kind of hard to see in this photo, but they are swirly. :)



Recipe:



We have our Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop this weekend! The DT call will be officially announced then!

Courtney from Court's Crafts


5 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

That card is stunning!

June Houck said...

ABSOLUTELY stunning, my friend! You are amazing :)

SugarGem said...

I love this. I think I'm definitely gonna make this one!

Carissa said...

Just a beautiful card. And I love the backdrop!

scrappingmamma said...

Stunning card, I love the embossing and the layout of the card, its fabulous.Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us today.
Scrappingmamma~

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine