Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

From The Heart


Hello and I hope you are having a wonderful day or night! 

Courtney Lee here from Court's Crafts!

I wanted to share some inspiration with you that I made using the Lost and Found Two: Blush line! I picked up all the ingredients at Shop Pumpkin Spice. sssshhh... Don't tell anyone, but I happen to know that they are going to have some awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales...

ALSO, Shop Pumpkin Spice is having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! Check it out HERE for the details, but the final details and the link for submissions will be put up on the blog on December 3rd. 




Recipe:


The card was based on this sketch from Artful Delight:


1 comments:

June Houck said...

So pretty, Courtney! Your photo is fabulous too :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine