Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, October 31, 2011

My "Mischievous" Coffin Treat Box

Happy Halloween everyone!! It's Carissa with another Monday post. Hope everyone is having an excellent day with spooky "Trick o Treat" delights.

I've gotten so many amazing Halloween papers and embellishments from Shop Pumpkin Spice this fall. I've been lovin' to use them on every one of my posts this month!





Supplies:
My Mind's Eye "Mischievous" 6x6 paper pad : found here for $4.19.

Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge : coffin treat box cut
My Mind's Eye "Blackbird" brads
brown chalk ink
black cardstock

Be sure to stop back everyday to see the amazing posts by the wonderful design team ladies.

We are having the November blog hop this Saturday the 5th. June will be featuring this month's kit! So excited to see her creation. And there will be a $25 gift certificate to win from Shop Pumpkin Spice. See you then!!


5 comments:

Saundra said...

Very cute idea, Carissa!

Court said...

LOVING that box!

SugarGem said...

That box turned out so cool! I like how you stacked the pumpkins so cute.

Sherrie K. said...

What a great coffin treat box!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Super cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine