Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lucky to have you for my friend...

Good Wednesday mornin' to you all!!! 

Courtney from Court's Crafts here hopefully to inspire you to get out that My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two: Sunshine line! There are still some of my kits available in the Shop Pumpkin Spice store which include all of these papers. I am still using the scraps to make cards and there is still plenty left! 

I made this for my best friend Kourt who moved from being here locally in California to Omaha, Nebraska. I miss her all the time. So I wanted to send her a card to let her know she's the BEST! She loves elephants as much as I do!



Recipe:




I am entering it in the My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge HERE



Have a great rest of the week and remember to come back tomorrow to see what June (another elephant lover!!!) has made for you!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

I love this regal elephant and your excellent paper choices, Court. I really like the gem "bullets" for the sentimnet…that is really cool :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I luuuuuurrrrrve this! Totally DARLING!

Anonymous said...

K that was meeeee Lenae! I can't post dfrom my account! Totally DARLING! Lenae

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine