Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Celebrate!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday :) Ann here.

Before I get to my card for today, I wanted to let you know of some SPS new product news!  I am going to be completely honest and admit that I am a new product addict!  I HAVE to have it right when it comes out.  Well guess what?  The Pumpkin Spice store is just the store to satisfy that need.  There are LOADS of new products that have recently been added and not only is autumn in the air, but winter is fast approaching, too!  Carissa's - "My Lil Animal" Kit  has been restocked and reduced to $15.95! In the Pre-Orders section, Denine has listed the NEW Echo Park - Seasons Greetings and EP - Holly Jolly Christmas collections.  These will be shipping soon!! Take a look at these gorgeous papers:




Denine will also be adding some new papers from the EP - Dots & Stripes (All) so watch out for those, too!


Alrightey, enough babbling :)  Today I'm sharing with you a rather simple card using some gorgeous papers from the  My Minds Eye - "Honey Cake" 6 x 6 Paper Pad and a chipboard piece from the Echo Park "Happy Days" - Happy Days 6x12 Chipboard set.

It's rather simple, but sometimes less is more! These beautiful papers and chipboard are definitely a lifesaver when you want to whip up a quick card.



Well, that's it for me today.  I hope you've had a wonderful week and enjoy the weekend!






2 comments:

Carissa said...

Great card friend. I love how you are always annoucing the new products. You are selling me something new each post!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine