Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, August 15, 2011

"Springtime" Heritage Card Set

Hi everyone, this is Carissa from Happily Ever Paper Crafter.

Today is my first Monday posting on the Pumpkin Spice Blog! I am so happy to be apart of this amazing Design Team. I am thrilled to be showing you my creations using the amazing products found at the ShopPumpkinSpice store. 

I created these four matching 3x3 cards using the Echo Park "Springtime" collection 6x6 paper pad.


This 24 sheet double sided paper pad is selling right now for $3.35!!! Great price!!!



Using my Gypsy and the Heritage Cricut cartridge, I cut out the birds, shadows, charms, and flourishes at varying sizes. I used 3 different pieces of double sided paper. I varied the layouts by turning over the paper and using the other side. 

I took two other 6x6 sheets, cut them in half, and scored them at 3'' to make the cards. Easy peasy.



I saved the negative cuts from the inside of the charm layer and used them inside the cards. Just stamp a sentiment when needed and the card is ready to go.


Supplies:
Echo Park "Springtime" 6x6 paper pad
Heritage Cricut Cartridge, Cricut Expression machine, Gypsy
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Rhinestone bling
Ribbon from my stash


Thanks for crafting with me today! Visit my blog http://www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/ anytime and see all my creations using SPS products. I just can't get enough of this stuff!!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful! I love the spotted birds :)

Court said...

Gorgeous job Carissa!

girlia said...

nicely done

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine