Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Will Love You Forever by Court's Crafts

Hi! Court's Crafts here for Shop Pumpkin Spice! 


This is the second card that I made in my set of four for the Pumpkin Spice "You Are My Sunshine" Kit. It's available for pre-order HERE.


I Will Love You Forever




My husband and my anniversary is coming up September 1st so this will be his anniversary card! :) 

Tune in the next two Wednesdays to see the final two cards! I think the last one is my favorite! :) 

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is just beautiful and I love how you used the burlap!!! This is the second card I've seen today using burlap and hadn't ever seen it used before. I love everything about your card and the pattern paper really sets the whole card off!

June Houck said...

This card is perfect in design and elements used. I can't wait to see your next cards!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine