Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Its Official!!

Hello Friends,

I have been neglecting my blog for a bit... and I thought I would show you why!! 

This process took over 9 months because it was owned by the county.. but we are proud to announce we finally are the official owners of this *little* corner in Issaquah, WA. (.67 acre)

I am so excited and glad that the process is complete.   



We had the BEST agents I have ever worked with! And we have worked with several.. Hehe  These two guys go above and beyond, even at crunch time... they were the 'courier' for the final docs.  AMAZING!!!

Steve Otto and Kurt Nystrand, Thanks Bunches Guys!!!

I will have some projects to share very soon!


Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my posting today.  I hope you got a 'smile' out of something you saw or got some inspiration to go do something crafty. 

2 comments:

Court said...

WHOOOO HOOOO!!! SOOO excited for you! The land looks beautiful!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

WOW-WOW-WOW!!! Congratulations!!! It's all so beautiful!!! How happy and proud you have to be; I'm happy for you and proud of you too!!!

That had to have been so worth the wait!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine