Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April 1st !!!!

Hello Fellow Crafters and Friends!

Happy "April Fool's Day" to my goofy pals!!
I have a bunch to share today!

First, Go check out all the fun over at PaperSecrets, they are celebrating their 2nd Birthday with lots of fun challenges, games and YES, CANDY!!!


Here is a little peek of what I shared there.



Second, I have to share this adorable card with you that Courtney, of CourtsCrafts, made.  Go check out what she did and she even posted a video of how to bunch the ribbon.  Gotta love that!!



Third, oh my... MME just shared the pic's of the new releases.  Let me know what you think.  I am smiling just looking at the colors... reminds me of the kids.  These will be available in August, I believe. 







Happy Friday Everyone...

2 comments:

luisa said...

Great cupcakes banner! You got me counting for about 10 mins.

Carol Sisk said...

Thanks for posting the Counting the Cupcakes game for the birthday bash. I had a lot of fun playing. I was your winner btw :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine