Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday Tags... Quick and easy

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I put these together really fast today. 



Between the new websiteYear end accounting, and Pumpkin, I didn't have much time.

Recipe:
Cartridge: Doodlecharms.. Fabulous cart!
                Cuts - Ladybug border, Birthday hat

Paper: Scraps from Christmas Projects: Lovely Leder paper; Persistent Bloom paper; Dots paper
Stamps: My Pink Stamper - Everyday Life; Inkadinkado
Tags: The Paper Company
Embellishments: Pearls, Mark Richards : Ribbon, Offray in green : JoAnn organdy ribbon in brown
Ink: Distressed in Tattered Rose, Frayed Burlap, Weathered Wood; Inkadinkado in Brown; VersaMagic in Sage.
Marker: in gold glitter

I decorated both sides


The awesome floral scroll on the right tag is actually printed on the back side of the So Sophie paper. 
I am so glad I hold onto those little cuts I have no idea what I am going to use them for... they came in handy.

I put some gold glitter on the lil' ladybugs to give them a little 'sparkle'



It started snowing this evening and Pumpkin found her second wind.  So we had a moonlight walk to the mailbox.  We have been indoors all day since Pumpkin still has not kicked her cold. 

Just got a humidifier yesturday, it seemed to help last night.  Hoping she gets over this pesky bug soon.
Of course eatting the snow probably isn't going to help... but a girl has got to have fun!


Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed my quick little project.

4 comments:

Court said...

So sweet! My favorite one is the one with the cupcake!

Audreyfrel said...

You did a great job putting those tags today so fast; they are really cute!!!

Pumpkin looks adorable all bundled up for the weather! LOL!

ThePumpkinSpice said...

Can you believe I made that cupcake a year ago and just didn't know what to do with it.. lol
I am a 'hoarder'... lol

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful tags! love the colors.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine