Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August Swaps...

So this is the first time I participated in some of the Cricut MB swaps.  Let me say.. it is a blast.  You get to meet some really great people and get to recieve exciting new surprises in the mail and best of all you get to go shopping for OTHERS.  It really was a blast.  I should really share in order, so first I will show you the fun stuff I got in the swap called "Happy Mail"

This was an awesome surprise from my "Happy Mailer"  So excited to use these products.  I LOVE Halloween so she 'knew me' even though I don't know her.  HEHE



And my Sister of The Traveling Shoe Box sent me a bunch of goodies

















Wooh Hoot... pretty exciting huh!!

Ok, I am off to the mailbox.  Need to get my Happy Mail out and my Paint Can.  I can't wait to share more pictures.

Will be putting a bunch cards up soon.  I have found that joining the swaps on the MB's is keeping me accountable to get things done.

So onto the craftroom... well maybe later after the Pumpkin goes to sleep.  I am so ready to make some cards.  Loving the new My Mind's Eye papers.  Can't wait to share some projects with those.  Amazingly beautiful papers.

Blogger Hugs,
Denine

Forgot to post one of my favorite items from Kimber my STSB. (my daughter just loves this item.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine