Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone.
We are keeping it simple this year.  Staying home and 'cross fingers for sun' hoping to BBQ hotdogs.  LOL  Yep.. I said simple. 
Yesturday Hubby, Prisha and I went and replaced my engagement band.  NO, I didn't loss my first one.  I am allergic to Platnium apparently.  I know crazy huh!!  My hand gets a terrible rash.  Only happened after Pumpkin was born.  So this is the replacement.  I love it!!

Then Hubby surprised me with a necklace for my old engagement ring to wear close to my heart.  I have a huge sentimental attachment to my ring.
Please ignore the PJ's.. lol

Happy 4th of July Everyone!
Stay Safe!!

Hugs,
Denine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine