Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer break is almost here...

Hello my friends,

I was made aware of more than a dozen wonderful reading programs, by 24/7 MOMS (awesome website for mom's). 

If you have kids these are some really awesome summer reading programs, I have only list a few below.  Of course your local library will most likely be running some sort of summer program as well, but these have some pretty awesome rewards for the kids.  My little one is too little right now, but we do make a point to read everynight.. even when I don't want too.. lol

1.  Half Price Books
2.  Borders
3.  Barnes & Noble
4.  Bookworm Wednesday - Free Movie
5.  Pottery Barn


Anyhow, please click on over to 24/7 Mom's to check out some of the programs they have found.  She has about 13 listed.  I am sure at least one of them will encourge your little reader to open a book or two over the summer.

Hugs,
Denine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine