Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD... Oh My!!

Wowza.. what a weekend of fabulous blog posts and challenges and prizes and everything crafty!
This is my first year participating in the NSD and I just love that it has such a following.  I hope EVERYONE had as much fun as I did.
I will be posting my project a little later today.

A huge thank you to all of those that inspired me with your beautiful projects and ideas. I must have visited 50 or more blogs this weekend, and I was only on the computer for abour 4 hours.  : )

Below are a few of my Favorites, so far... please pop on over to their blogs.

Pam at The Bug Bytes
Robyn at My Pink Stamper
FlowerDisco's Scrap Hut
Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady
Beatriz at Amazing Grace
Kimberly at My Craft Spot
Tanya at Time for Scrappin

A big hug to all of you!

Please forgive the untidiness of my blog, I am updating and trying to decide how I want things to look.

Have a GREAT Monday!
We are having a wind storm today.. yikes... keep my little one up all night.  uugggg

Hugs,
Denine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine