Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am so excited...

I am sooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!

But I will have to wait to make my announcment.  Check back tomorrow....

It has been a busy weekend, I began organizing my craft corner and found that I really needed some things but need to wait on purchasing.  I couldn't bare taking any before photos because it was such a mess.  But once complete, well at least clean, I will post my de-cluttered scrap corner.  I keep looking for organizing ideas for things like ribbons and die cuts without spending $$$.  Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, here is a little project I put together one afternoon last week.  Got the idea from a video on http://stamptv.ning.com/ and adapted to fit a letter size file folder.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  Need to add a Label to the front still but can not decide what files to use it for.. hehehe.

I started with a RECYCLED 'snack' box and inked the inside seam areas that paper would not cover. 
End result is pretty cute and very usable.  No need to go purchase a file box for papers, a letter manilla file folder fits perfectly.

And here are a few little things I learned yesturday... cute huh??  and so simple.  Ok and what will I do with them.. well that is still in production.. hehehe.  My creative process seems to be a little backwards at times.  It develops around the embellishment.

I think I am going to use the tree in a card for my dad. 

Thanks for stopping by my humble little blog.
Hugs,
Denine

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Don't you just love to re-use and alter things around the house? I love it! Cute box :)

線上英文 said...

Thumbs up for this information. I just shared it and will shortly tell the rest of my friends know. They should find it as interesting as myself.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine