Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog Hop - Answered Prayers

Answered Prayers

Sometimes we forget about the prayers that get answered that are rather expected, like a healthy child or a safe trip to work or even a job. We tend to look for the BIG AMAZING things that relate to a prayer we may ask. Me, well I am thankful for the days that I am here to enjoy my family. God has answered my Prayers by giving me the people in my life. When times are tough, the right person steps in to remind me about the good things. And when I need to be strong, the right person steps in to give me a boost. And for those times I just need to cry, the Lord gives me that time too. We have our best chats during these times. God has given me strangers to remind me of the daily answered prayers and incendents to remind me that life is messy but we all clean up nicely.
May God bless you with answered prayers today and always.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Denine


MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine