Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Shout Out Sunday! - Winners Challenge #63 and Freebie Friday #13

 Shout Out Sunday is here
Winners Winners Winners

********************************************************
Challenge #63 - Anything Goes



 
 
 Kristie, Wonderful Card.  I love these papers and recognize them from the Stella & Rose collection from MME.  One of my favorite lines.  Your sentiment had me giggling... Love it!
 
Be sure to Email me HERE for your prize and include the Challenge number in your email.


 


 FREEBIE FRIDAY #13 WINNER
 
 Comment #8 - your a winner
 
Janis said...
8
This is a lovely paper pad. Would love to win it. 

I voted...I think. Still not 100% sure I am doing it right. lol...
<3 j="" p="">

 
 
 
Be sure to Email me HERE with your mailing details.

Remember - Freebie Friday entries need to be submitted by midnight on the same Friday.

Congratulations Winners!


Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #65 HERE by Friday, April 4th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #64 HERE. on Friday, April 4th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.

Visit tomorrow for Make a Card Monday...
 
 

3 comments:

Janis said...

Thanks so much for drawing me as your winner for the Friday Freebie!! Yippee!!! I have already emailed my info to you.
<3 <3 <3
Janis

Migdalia said...

Congrats to both winners!!!

Kristie said...

I am so excited to be a winner!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I have emailed you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine