Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Daily SPS Inspiration from Missy ~ Card

Good morning everyone!

This is Missy from Quick Chick Designs here with a fun back to school card to share with you!!  My little guy started preschool this month, and he has got two terrific teachers.  I made them these little cards to let them know how much we appreciate the hard work they put in, and making the transition to school such a success!!


I used the My Mind's Eye School Daze paper pad for the notebook looking pattern paper layer.  I also used several colors of Bazzill cardstock for the cute little school house!!  I used Blush Red Medium for the red layer and the school house itself, Kiwi for the grass, and yellow for the bell.  I added a bit of Twinery bakers twine in Marigold to the top.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.  Thanks so much for popping in today!!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card Missy! The school house is so stinken cute and what a fun sentiment! Great card and I am sure his Teacher will love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blospot.com

Mary Ann said...

Very cute card!Love your school house,great sentiment!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine