Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Denine - Card

Hello Crafters,
 
Denine here with a little inspiration.  I pulled out some papers from my stash to put this little cutie together.



I took my picture too late in the day, sorry it is a bit dark.

All of the patterned papers are from the "Follow Your Heart" - Be Happy paper pad.
The sweet cow is stamped on a piece of paper from the "Time for Spring" paper pad using the Moo-ey Doodles stamp set for both the cow and sentiment.
The flower is from my stash and then I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink to dye it the deep red. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our next challenge and you still have time to submit your project for this week.  Click here for details.  The Challenge is for a project using a Faithful or Meaningful Sentiment.

Happy Friday!
Denine

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness,what a cute card! I am missing playing in the challenges. I have been so busy with some other commitments but should be back soon to join in!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Great card, Denine! I love your paper choices here. ~Hugs, Saundra

Missy said...

How cute is this Denine, I love the layers and the super cute cow!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine