Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Marlene - Card


Hello Everyone!
Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!

I'm happy to be here today to share a quick card  I made using just a few of the products you can find at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store.

My card uses papers from the Echo Park Sweet Day 6x6 Paper Pad. I love the floral pattern and the texture of the papers in this Echo Park Paper Pad and for $4.19 at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store - its a MUST HAVE!


I made a quick Paper Rosette from Bazzill Kraft Cardstock using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Rosette Die. Using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Rosette Die is SOO MUCH easier than scoring every 1/4" - DEFINITLY recommend it. I then stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on to Carta Bella's Natural White Linen Cardstock. I just have to tell you that Carta Bella's Natural White Linen Cardstock has become my FAVORITE and GO TO cardstock!! I just LOVE the texture, its just PERECT - even for stamping!!


I love adding small mulberry paper roses to my cards. For today's card I used a small cluster of  Prima Mulberry Rose- love that they have a touch of gold on the petals.


As a final touch a tied some twill ribbon I had in my stash and added a small bow made from  "Cappuccino" Baker's Twine with a small blue button.


I hope you have enjoyed my ShopPumpkinSpice Inspiration! ALL products used in my card can be found at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store.
Not only does ShopPumpkinSpice carry Top Quality and Reliable Brands, but you will find most items at a discounted price - 30% off to be exact! And as if that's not enough, ShopPumpkinSpice is adding SALE items DAILY! Be sure to check out the SALE ITEMS section of the store.


RECIPE:


Thanks for joining me here at the Pumpkin Spice Blog!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

online gаmeѕ monitoring by parеnts iѕ necessary to Forbid уοur kіds exposure tο
bad elementѕ Hοlԁ tο Awaіt anԁ seе.
These gameѕ includе ԁuplісate,
crossωогd puzzle game to Get уou intrigued for hours.

June Houck said...

Fabulous card and full of Pumpkin Spice goodness, Marlene!

Anonymous said...

hermes bagsHandbags Hermes cacc Hermes BeltsBirkin Handbags duww

Court said...

Really really pretty Marlene!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful great colors.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine