Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Tanya - Card

Hello everyone!  Tanya here with a little inspiration for you.  I am very excited to be doing my first post with you all and can't wait to share more with you over the next year.  For my post today, I wanted to do something I haven't done in awhile and that was not color LOL  So here is my card for today's post






What do you think? 

Recipe:

My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing "Remember" Stamp set
Black Cardstock
Ribbon
Pearls




3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

tanya, i think is beautiful!!!
love the color combo you used and it makes me think of a french country garden view, why? i do not know, :D but it does.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

Very lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine