Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hedge Hogs Halloween


Shop Pumpkin Spice September Kit-Card

Welcome to my design day at Shop Pumpkin Spice. I just love this card and this Glittery Orange paper from the September kit! I want more of it!

Image Stamp is from the Critter Fright Penny Black Transparent Stamp set. I have been wanting these hedgehogs forever! Just ask my friend Justine! I think they are stinkin' cute and when you color them with copic  markers or promarkers they are even harder to resist!

Finished card size is 5.5 x 5.5
I stamped the image twice and cut out the hedgehogs and applied foam tape and mounted over the top of the other image for added dimension. SO fun!

Other tools used:
We R Memory Keepers Corner chomper
Spellbinders nest abilities scallop oval and oval.

Have a great Monday!

 Lezlye




Card with Shop Pumpkin Spice September Kit
Welcome to my blog this morning! I just couldn't wait , I had to post this card. I hope Denine at Shop Pumpkin Spice won't mind a little sneek...
Using the September Kit from Shop Pumpkin Spice. I have been having a blast with this kit! I have a Layout and card for Saturday's Hop with the Shop Pumpkin Spice Designers. This kit will go fast!
Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Paper
Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve
Penny Black Transparent Critter Fright Stamps 
COpic Markers no0,C4,Y11,Y17,YR04, R20
Stampin Up Scallop Border Punch
Black Cardstock
 Hope you like my Fat Kitty Card...

1 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are both super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine